[map]

The first Baptist Church in Landbeach was built in 1816, although Baptists were meeting in private homes in the area from approximately 1798. The present building was erected in 1854 to take the place of the earlier smaller building. Today the church is called Landbeach & Milton Baptist Church, its members come not only from those two villages but also from other nearby villages and they extend a warm welcome to everyone.

See also: