History - Maps - Genealogy - Other
History of Landbeach
- Clay, William Keatinge, B.D., A History of the Parish
of Landbeach in the County of Cambridge, C.U.P. 1861
- Lynn, Maurice A., Historical Landbeach in the County
of Cambridgeshire, Friends of Landbeach Church 1998 [Numerous
extracts included, with permission, in this website.]
- Lysons, D., Magna Britannia; Being a Concise Topographical Account of the Several Counties of Great Britain. Containing Cambridgeshire, and the County Palatine of Chester, Volume 2, published in London by Cadell, 1810 (see Landbeach extract)
- Munby, L.M., East Anglian Studies, Cambridge
- Ravensdale, J.R., Liable to Floods, Cambridge
University Press 1974
- Ibid., The Domesday Inheritance, Souvenir Press
- Ibid., Landbeach in 1549: Kett's rebellion in
miniature, in L.M. Munby (ed.), East Anglian Studies (Cambridge,
- Landbeach Society, The Village of Landbeach in the County of
Cambridgeshire, Landbeach Society 1974
- Connor, Aileen; Palmer, Rog. An Iron Age ditched enclosure system at Limes Farm,
Landbeach, Cambridgeshire. (Brief Article) Antiquity June 2000 v74 i284 p281
Maps of Landbeach
- Ordnance Survey Grid Ref. TL476651
- National Grid Ref 547600, 265100
- Latitude 52°16' N, Longitude 0°10' E
- Ordnance Survey - Various maps from 1886, held in Cambridge Library.
- Ordnance Survey Landranger Sheet 154 Cambridge, Newmarket and surrounding area.
- Ordnance Survey Explorer Sheet 226 Ely & Newmarket, Mildenhall & Soham.
Other Resources in Print
- Walker, B., Notes upon discoveries made during restoration: Conjectural Ground Plan of Landbeach Church c.1450., C.A.S. Proceedings vol 4 p 247.
- Landbeach at Home, Landbeach Society 1972
- Acts of the Parliaments of the United Kingdom, 1807 (47 Geo. 3. Sess.2), c. 55 Landbeach (Cambridgeshire) inclosure.
- Journals of the House of Commons, Volume 62, "Landbeach Inclosure Bill, passed"